Sunday, October 7, 2012

True Type Fonts



Below are the True Type Fonts that I currently have available.  Each one is $7.50 unless otherwise stated.

PLEASE NOTE!  There are imperfections to each font.  I hand drew each letter and I left the irregularities on purpose...I want it to look hand drawn when you use it.


There is also a link for each to see the font "in action".  


When you purchase one or more I will get an email and I will send the purchased font(s) to you ASAP via email.


I know that there are a lot of free fonts available now but, please understand that I need to sell these.  I would love to give them away but my current budget doesn't allow for that.  Sorry, I really wish I could.


THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your purchase!!!

Polly's Hand Doodle $7.50



Polly-Wolly Doodle $7.50 

Dashes&Dots Doodle 7.50


Polly Wolly Doodle Spots
$7.50

Poster Doodle $7.50
3
Sticks&Stones $7.50
Line 2 Col 3-
Line 3 Col 1Line 3 Col 2Line 3 Col 


----------------------------------------------------------

MFH Kamryn At 5 TTF
Free, click HERE to download.
EMAIL me if you would be interested in having your child's writing made into a TTF.  It makes for a great gift tag/card or even embroidered onto a gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment